Dashiqiao Huashi Refractory Material Co., Ltd.
Contact: Mr. Chen
Panling Village, Guanlan Town, Dashiqiao City, Yingkou City, Liaoning Province
Analysis of ore properties
Before selecting the type of flotation agent, the institute will first understand the process mineralogical properties of the ore to be sorted. 98 fused magnesia includes:
1. The composition of the chemical composition of the ore;
2. The ore is a sulfide ore/oxidized ore, and the degree of oxidation of the sulfide ore;
3. The type, content, particle size of useful minerals and gangue minerals and the relationship between the inlays of each other;
4. Distribution of associated precious metals and rare metals that may be recovered.
Selected flotation principle
After mastering the process mineralogical properties of the ore, Xinhai Mining and Mining Research Institute will determine its flotation principle process. Different flotation principle processes have different flotation reagent systems. Based on more than 20 ears of ore dressing practice and experience, Xinhai Mining and Mining Research Institute has summarized several experiences.
1. It is easy to first and then difficult, that is, first float the easily floatable minerals, and then float the minerals that are difficult to float. Inhibit the poor floatability, or inhibit the minerals that are easily inhibited, and do not inhibit the minerals that are difficult to uppress by the fire.
2. Float less and more, that is, when the two minerals are similar in floatability, it should be considered to first float out a small amount of minerals, and to inhibit a large amount of minerals, and it is easy to obtain better indicators.
3. Floating height is low, that is, minerals with high flotation value, and minerals with low value inhibition are relatively easy to achieve the purpose of flotation.
Determine the pharmacy
After selecting the flotation principle process, Xinhai Mining and Mining Research Institute will select the pharmacy plan one by one for different flotation cycles, etc., not only with reference to the experience of similar plant selection, but also the possible options for ore properties and flotation treatment. Do the analysis and select the collector, conditioner and foamer in turn.
Purpose: to enhance mineral hydrophobicity and floatability
Sulfide ore: xanthate, black medicine, sulfur nitrogen
Non-sulfurized ore: carboxylic acid (salt), sulfonic acid (salt), sulfate, tannic acid, phosphonic acid, hydroxamic acid, amine
Non-polar minerals: neutral oil (kerosene, diesel)
Purpose: To adjust the effect of collection and media conditions
1. Inhibitor: increase the hydrophilicity of the mineral surface and reduce the floatability of the mineral
Sulfide ore: lime mainly inhibits pyrite, cyanide inhibits sphalerite, pyrite, chalcopyrite, sulfite suppresses sphalerite, pyrite, zinc sulfate inhibits sphalerite, and dichromate inhibits Galena
Non-sulfurized ore: Water glass inhibits gangue minerals such as quartz and silicate.
2. Activator: promote the action of minerals and collectors or eliminate inhibition
When xanthate is used as a collector, copper sulfate, silver nitrate, and lead nitrate can be used as an activator;
When a fatty acid collector is used, calcium chloride or barium chloride can be used as an activator.
3. pH adjuster: adjust the acidity of the pulp; commonly used lime, sodium carbonate, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid.
3. Foaming agent
Purpose: to promote the formation of stable foam in the pulp
Classification: pine oil, pine oil, cresol, fatty alcohol