Dashiqiao Huashi Refractory Material Co., Ltd.
Contact: Mr. Chen
Panling Village, Guanlan Town, Dashiqiao City, Yingkou City, Liaoning Province
Mineral processing laboratory task
The dressing laboratory is an important department to guide the production of the concentrator. The basic task is to provide reasonable operating conditions according to the changes in the ore properties of the production process, 97 fused magnesia to improve the beneficiation process and solve the problems in production, and to carry out new technologies. Experimental research work on new processes, new pharmaceuticals and comprehensive recycling. Specific tasks should include the following:
1. According to the mining plan of the mine, analyze the possible changes of the ore properties selected in each period, and study the optionality of the ore in time to provide reasonable technical operating conditions for production.
2. Regularly and irregularly examine the production process, accumulate production materials, collect and analyze various production technical and economic indicators, and propose measures to improve the process to achieve the best level of production indicators.
3. Grasp the new information of mineral processing technology, research new technology, and continuously improve and innovate the mineral processing process.
4. Develop and promote the use of new equipment, new pharmaceuticals, and new materials.
5. Investigate and analyze the occurrence of associated elements in ore and carry out research on comprehensive utilization.
6. Carry out experimental research on environmental protection and “three wastes” governance and utilization.
Dressing laboratory design principles
1. The beneficiation laboratories of all sizes should generally be equipped with a beneficiation laboratory.
2. The size of the laboratory should be compatible with the size of the concentrator, the nature of the ore being processed, the method of dressing and the complexity of the process.
3. The beneficiation laboratory and laboratory should be set separately to avoid the interaction of noise, vibration, dust, acid mist and exhaust gas.
4. The beneficiation laboratory and technical inspection station of the large and medium-sized concentrator should be set separately. The small concentrator can combine the two in the main plant of the concentrator.
5. The beneficiation laboratory can be arranged according to the process sub-chamber, and each room should have better ventilation, dust removal, lighting, lighting, sewage and other facilities.
6. The beneficiation laboratory should be arranged near the main workshop of the concentrator. The outdoor should have a wide field for spreading the mineral samples and stacking materials.